Wednesday, January 05, 2005

It's not really a surprise, though I think I used to be less thinky than I ranked this time. That's okay, it's nice to know I think some of the time. I just came back from some mindless mall-wandering with my mother. We went to find her some new duvets and me some new jeans, since I split mine while painting Rick's living room last week. What we ended up with were no jeans, a bunch of groceries, an excellent hat each (from Mark's Work Wearhouse), and a faux tiger rug (I've named it Rupert) that will become the main element to this year's Hallowe'en costume. You can't start too soon making a costume.

I went to Bluenotes to buy the same type of jeans I bought over the summer and I was stunned to discover that they didn't remotely fit. In five months, I have not gained that kind of weight, so I have no idea what happened. The salesgirl said that sometimes the design changes, so my response was, "It's not the same kind of pants, then, so they should change the name, too." Bugger. Anyway, then I tried to find the same concealer I've used for the last five years, since it came out, Air Wear by L'Oreal. It's the only concealer that I've been almost 100% satisfied with. So, today I learned that it's been discontinued. ROAR ! Oh well, I'll just have to test different varieties and see what comes close.

Good thing I found those tiger rugs to cheer me up. And the hat. It's a great hat. it is like the one I had in highschool only less Russian Army and more sporty, but black and peaked with ear flaps that can be taken down. Mom also bought a hat. Hers is a tan/brown rabbit fur hat that is kind of like a Russian Bomber-style hat. It's cute and perches up on her head, but has flaps that come down over her ears, too.

And, that's pretty much been my day. :)

Jung Explorer Test
Actualized type: ENTP
(who you are)
ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.
Preferred type: ENFP
(who you prefer to be)
ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.
Attraction type: ENTP
(who you are attracted to)
ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Take Jung Explorer Test
personality tests by similarminds.com