Friday, June 25, 2004

Lately, I've been suffering from intermittent stomach pain of the sort I have had after the food poisoning has gone but the muscles are still in spasm. The problem is, I haven't had food poisoning or even been sick in any sort of way relating to my digestive system. Sometimes it happens after I've eaten, as though my stomach's not sure it can handle the food, but sometimes it gives a twinge out of nowhere for no apparent reason. I wonder what an ulcer feels like.

Before I go to work, I have to go to Shoppers' Drug Mart to pick up my incredibly expensive medication. This will effectively clean me out. On top of this, Mom is giving me money to cover the interest on my student loan I've built up over the last few months. It's frustrating that all this comes just before my rent is due, when my next paycheque is going to be small. I had hoped to get down to Curry's (artist supply super store) to pick up some Prismacolour colour markers that are on sale for HALF price as well as some supplies for the contract I picked up for a wooden sign I'm painting. That contract isn't going to net me a ton of money, unfortunately, but it's got some cache being for the geek magician from the Renaissance Fest. If anyone wants to donate to my cause, you can purchase stuff from my store and that would be very appreciated. ;)

Also, I'll be selling some teeshirts at Toronto Trek this year. I've been screwed by the Art Show whose organisers forgot (yet again) to send me my artist package and when I enquired, I was told there was only a half-panel available for me to show my art and NO table space. Ask me if I'm impressed. I'll be working the Nocturnalia booth for Nicole, this year, since she's helping to move her parents to PEI. It's not a great loss, then that I won't have art show space, because I'll be paid for my efforts anyway. Right, but I was talking about teeshirts. I went to my friend's apartment yesterday and we screened some shirts. I'm very pleased with the results and hopefully they will sell well. I'm still not sure how much to sell them for.

Anyway, I'm sure you've had enough of my ramblings. I'm going to do a very small wash of laundry in the sink/bathtub now and hang them outside on the drying rack. This will stave off my imminent panty deficit.