Friday, November 14, 2003

My dastardly, bastardly, poopoo-headed roommate, Stew, who otherwise has been a very successful addition to my life, has done something SO HEINOUS that he deserves severe and frequent mocking. And shunning.

He erased a phone message in which someone was offering me three, yes, THREE, tickets to the Royal. THREE ! Not only has he gotten the name of said person wrong, but he then ERASED the message, assured in his spectacular memory. WHICH FAILED !!!

It also doesn't help that said caller DID NOT LEAVE THEIR PHONE NUMBER !

*kicks Stew*

So, if you still have those tickets and want to give them to me, I was planning on going tomorrow. CALL ME AGAIN !

And the moral of the story is, always leave your number, just in case, and if it's actually an important message... DO NOT ERASE IT !

Bastard.