Friday, May 03, 2002

Things aren't so good with the whole Episode II thing... No one will be entirely happy, but overall, I think I've come up with a better solution than ditching Tanya. How I didn't think of this solution immediately, I do not know, but I didn't. Ryan and Colleen can see the movie with whomever they like in Scarborough. Tanya is going to come with ME and whomever else back in my old childhood neighbourhood that is full of Star Wars freaks. I'm going to invite lots of people, and if they don't come, that's okay. I'm not going to ditch Tanya.

Fuck. Why do relationships have to be so complicated? You'd think that we could all just be adults and get on with it, right? No, I'm just as retarded as everyone else. Foolish to think otherwise. *guilt* This too shall pass, I suppose. All will work out, somehow.

Speaking of working out... Things are looking excellent on the OPSEU strike side of things. The union settled with the government, and with the exception of a nay to dental coverage, it's a mostly positive contract. The most important thing is that the goverment has promised to keep its hands out of the OPSEU pention fund, which is the major reason behind the strike in the first place. It was such a STUPID strike, though, and it should have been averted from the onset, but the government, ever the crisis-creators, fabricated the crisis for political reasons. Now Eves looks like a hero, he won his bi-election (not brilliantly, mind you), and things can get back to status quo.

Row, row, row your boat
gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily;
life is but a dream.

Huh.