Monday, March 04, 2002

Another Monday... another day at the ROM. It isn't all bad, though, since the Evil One is away on vacation. For the whole week ! That's right, I can check my email, go to the bathroom, stretch, or whatever, and it's okay because he's not breathing down my neck waiting for me to fuck up.

Much D&D fun was had on Saturday night, with most of the gang being present, even Bill and Richie. Bill's looking good, and from the right angle, you don't notice his strangely swollen neck. He's a strong lad, and we're all praying he comes through a-okay. *sends love* Anyway, Velkyn, my darling drow assassin got high on dream mist and overdosed. It's rather up in the air now whether she'll survive withdrawl, or not. Heh. She has to live, somehow, because I've played her at two other stages in her life, both sometime in the future from when this campaign is set.

Sunday I had to work at Heretic, as usual, and then I was supposed to go over to Nicole's for more masque making fun. She had double-booked and I didn't feel terribly creative, though, so we rescheduled until tonight. Instead, Nick dropped by the store after he'd finished moving his stuff into our place. We ate dinner at Java - I had THE best grilled cheese sandwich EVER - and then drove up to our appartment. I didn't do a lot of helping, prefering to take pictures of his moving in, and then to make mini-movies of bed-building. When the bed was finished, we both lay on it and then had a bought of wrestling, which looks far more questionable on video than it was. It's cool. I've never had a brother, and Nick sort of fills the void.

This is an exciting month. My friend up at the cottage, Kristina, is due to have her baby (oh my God), and for the first time ever, I would like to actually be there to lend help and support. I won't be, but I'll send happy thoughts for her behalf. It's my mother's birthday on the Ides of March. Naturally I will be there to celebrate that with her, which means I'll have to miss Megan's birthday party on the same day. Then, the following Monday will be the TWO YEAR anniversary of Rick and me ! How exciting is THAT?! Pretty damn exciting, if you ask me. So much fun to be had, that even having to move again won't dampen my spirits.