Thursday, February 21, 2002

Canada beat Finland, 2-1 ! Yay ! We'll play Belaruse on Friday at... 2pm EST?! What sort of time is THAT? I'm going to have to do something creative for my breaks and lunch at the museum, otherwise I'll miss the game, and I really can't let that happen. I figure, if I take my lunch and breaks all together at 3pm, I'll be set for the final half of the game. Let's hope the snot will let me. *rolls her eyes*

Tomorrow, Thursday (I believe it is actually Thursday now, but since I haven't gone to bed...), Nick and I will be signing our lease. Yay !

And Evelyn is here. She is cool. Cooler than many other people. A little nutty, but super cool. Rock. And she and I won't tell Nick what we talk about. Mostly because kissing isn't really talking at all, so there's nothing much to tell him. So evil.