Tuesday, December 04, 2001

There's a good deal that I can write about today, but I haven't really felt much like writing at all. Does that make me suck?

I woke up to the unpleasant news that Israel is retaliating in no uncertain terms against the Palestinians. I wonder, will it ever end? How can two groups of people despise each other so much? Or is it truly a situation where they have been fighting each other for so long that they don't even know how to relate? It saddens me.

On a positive note, I wrapped up my sisters' presents for shipping tomorrow, as well as my friend Megan (the one in Philadelphia) 's present. I did a half assed job on Megs' gift, but she'll understand. My attentions are better placed on other things than whether I can find wrapping paper. I don't have my Christmas lights on tonight, though, because I don't really feel very festive.

I'm not in a bad mood, per se, but I'm thoughtful, pensive, perhaps. The best remedy for that will be sleep. I'll do that soon. I'm just presently downloading some medieval music and gothic music (specifically trying for a song called "Lady Rosenred") and I'll go to bed soon enough.