Friday, December 21, 2001

Okay. Things have gone from bad to worse. Nothing is working for me now, just when I feel like I'm on the cusp of functionality, something else fucks right up. I abandoned the advanced arms because they were screwing up, but now I can't even get my skeleton to work properly.

I've had it. HAD IT.

It's nearly 3:30 in the frickin' morning, and no one here can think of why my skeleton is screwing up. It's not because I'm duplicating things. I'm not. I get arm flipping regardless. If the hands don't flip when I attach the IK handles, then the arm flips when I attach the pole vector. THIS IS NOT supposed to happen. I've emailed Daniele about it, and hopefully he'll be able to help me, or maybe Nick can... regardless, I won't be able to get really down and dirty with this shite until January.

FUCK.

Okay, breathing.

Now, if only my CD would burn a little quicker so I can get home to spend some precious hours in bed with my stinky cat who will no doubt keep me up all night. I get to sleep in on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Thank God. I'll get to sleep in the following Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, too. I'm taking a bunch of books and my miniatures home. Damn it, I'm going to have FUN.

Please let this come together... please, I don't want to fail. I want to do well so that I can have a real life and stop selling clothes and putting up with bullshit at the ROM. I want to be creative and be paid for it. Is that so much to ask for?

I want an appartment from which I won't be evicted... I want to be able to say, "Yes, after all this schooling, I'm finally doing something. I've arrived !"

That day cannot come soon enough.