Friday, November 30, 2001

Well, it sure is nice to sleep in, and boy, did I do just that. Wow. I woke up to make coffee for Rick, who had to get to work nice and early this morning, and then I went back to bed. I set my alarm for 10:30am and turned it off when it sounded. I woke up again around 11:30am considered getting up and then rolled over and slept some more. I didn't finally get out of bed until a quarter to one in the afternoon, which, I must admit, was most pleasant, especially with a sweet bundle of loving fur rolled up behind my knee. I love my cat. Willi is a little destructive heathen at times, but she's so sweet and so cuddly at others. This morning, she was definitely cuddly. I'd rather lie with her and listen to the rain than get up and go out into it.

Of course, I do have to go out into it. Naturally. I have to go to the bank and get information about my account (again) and then take my OSAP forms to the post office at UofT for mailing. Then I'm off down to City Hall to renew my parking permit, and then onto Queen St. to do a little Christmas shopping. I just wish it would stop raining. I hate shlepping around the city on foot, with a big umbrella in my hand.

Last night with Rick over, it was very nice. I made a lovely dinner of steak and beef stroganoff with green beans, and then we went and bought cookies to have with our after-dinner coffee. I recently bought an espresso maker, which incidentally, makes awesome regular coffee to a maximum of two cups, and I even had ground coffee in my freezer. So, that was quite tasty. And domestic, hey, ya. Gosh, tie an apron around my waist and give me an Esay Bake Oven and watch me go ! Heh, no, don't. Also, I wish to say that there are few things in this world as pleasant as cuddling with one's significant other. Rick's a good guy, and ofttimes a cuddly one as well. I like him.