Saturday, November 24, 2001

Oh me, oh my. I'm awake. Sort of. In class, and arrived only 10 minutes late (not too shabby), and not absorbing anything. We just learned about fur. I don't think I learned anything. I can't even figure out where the menu for fur is. Pathetic.

I discovered a site thanks to my disturbed friends at the Sith Academy and it provided me with at least seven minutes of quality time-wasting. I'll pass it along for your amusement, now shall I? Go to title.flywheel.org to get yourself a new title that replaces your old one, or perhaps you've never had one in the first place.

My two favourite titles, both sort of appropriate, were:

"Marquise of The Left Side of Procrastination, Maya Rebecca Hirschman"

"Princess of Breastseses, Maya Rebecca Hirschman"

The first one is definitely better, in that it sums up my ego, my political bent, and my favourite pass-time all in one go. I couldn't have said it better, myself.

My stay-at-home date with Rick last night was quite nice. He prepared a veritable feast ! I arrived (late, of course) to a pair of candles lighting his living room coffee table, fully set, with a shrimp ring in the centre. Following the shrimp, which was sooooo tasty, he brought out a soup course, and then after that the main course was fettucini (spelling anyone?) alfredo. Then we lounged about all snuggly-like for a while, until he got dessert of peaches in vanilla pudding. We would have had wine, as well, but the corkscrew he'd bought was ineffectual, bending all out of shape when I tried to open the wine.

At this point I'll fade to black and move onto another subject.

I'm going to drop by Julie's house after school today to show off some lovely photographs I took at Chris and Amy's wedding, and then Mom (who will be there) and I are going to have a cheap and delicious dinner at St Hubert. Following that, I'm going home to play with Techknight's X-box. That sounds dirty. It's going to be a long, but decidedly good day, I think.