Sunday, July 17, 2005

There's a lot to cover since my last post, unfortunately, I have been without Internet for two weeks now. It is tedious and irritating. It's one thing to go away to my cottage, or some other place, and leave my computer and internet access behind. It is a completely different kettle of fish to have my ability to surf from home ripped out from under me like a badly performed Vaudeville tablecloth trick. Trying to discuss wedding plans with various brides who live in places far from me, to co-ordinate activities has become irritating. When you come to rely on email and online journals, trying to relearn the telephone is challenging. No, seriously.

Anyway, no idea when things will be working again, but hopefully soon. Maybe I'll have the chance to post something from work tomorrow. Right now, my head hurts and I'm hot and sweaty and the laptop is cooking my thigh.