Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Today is a happy day. Why? Well, not because of school, which was kind of dim, or because of being utterly exhausted after less than four hours of sleep. Not because of the nap I had in the late afternoon, nor because of my French class.

Today is happy because it is my MOTHER'S BIRTHDAY ! It is also my friend Megan's birthday ! And it is Al and Carrie's SECOND wedding anniversary !!

Hooray !

Tomorrow will be a strange day. Why? Because my mother will be flying to New York and won't be coming home until the following Wednesday. I'm not sure I can cope with being all by my lonesome for so long... I've become a child again, what with all this living with Mom, business. ;)

I'll be at home, looking after three cats, one of whom is quite elderly and requires medication thrice daily, so I won't be in Toronto this weekend (yay !). Also, it's coming up on five years with Rick. Oh my goodness ! So, he'll be coming out here on Friday night. Whee !