Tuesday, December 16, 2003

EDIT. Original content removed in favour of a little tact.

You can get a brief glimpse here, if you care.
....

On a pleasanter note, I sold more Christmas cards today, which was cash in hand to, unfortunately, realistically only cover my expenses, and one present, but at least I didn't have to dig myself into a deeper hole. Tomorrow's the last day and I don't particularly expect to sell all my cards at this point, but hey, maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll pick up some money in the art competition. I've had a lot of feed-back about my stuff and apparently I even got 'fanned' today, but I wasn't at the booth when it happened. Darn. Thai food with the girls, rather than going to Medieval Times with the conventioneers, was nice and very healing, but what I really wish is that I had a big, comfy bathtub in which to soak. For, like, three hours.