Friday, August 08, 2003

Wow, I'd like to add these to my list, too. They put the WISH into my list. I figure, in a few years I'll have enough money to buy the 72 marker set. Check this and this and this and this out to see what things you can achieve with them. Yummy. However, I think I'll stick with my current favourite markers, though they're starting to run low on ink, some of them, my greyscale (they do colour, too) Prismacolors.

I'll go clean up my drool now. Goodnight.

Hero
You're A Hero!
You live to save the world! You are honest, true,
and always victorious! You may not always get
the girls/boys, but all you really want to do
is battle the bad guys.


What Type Of Anime Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Wolf
What Is Your Animal Personality?

brought to you by Quizilla