Wednesday, July 30, 2003

"Can't get no satisfaction?" asked a glowing sign outside the Dovercourt Baptist Church. "Let Jesus be your rock." Yep, the Rolling Stones must be in town. Them and a significant number of other international music stars of varying degrees of talent. I will not be joining the near half-million screaming, sweating, sun-stroking fans for the SARS relief concert. No, I (and the most Intrepid Tracy) will be heading in the opposite direction to the Kool Haus for Dave "Delicious Hips" Gahan. Oh baby, oh baby ! I can hardly wait and I'm already working out what clothing I should wear. I'm thinking my vinyl a-line mini, knee-length argyle socks and my beloved Exciter teeshirt from the last DM show.

I have to do a major room clean tomorrow. People are coming to see the place, did I mention it's for sale? Anyway, it's for sale and people are coming to see the place sometime between 11 and noon tomorrow (and also tomorrow evening). I've got shite all over the place from various packing and unpacking adventures, plus Ben is coming to stay this weekend for the Reunion. Anyway, it's not dirty, just messy. I'll put some stuff away, like my clothing, tonight, before I get to bed, and then I'll sweep or vaccuum in the morning. Having a litter pan in my bedroom is kind of gross and Willi is such a digger that it gets everywhere in no time.






WATER OF FIRE. You are energetic and dramatic. You don't hesitate to take the initiative and aren't normally comfortable being cooped up in the house. You need to be involved in some kind of cause or activity. Your charismatic personality gets you plenty of attention. You'd make a good artist and are very creative. You have a strong will; beware of jealousy or instability. You fiery wench you.
Quiz
created by Polly Snodgrass.


Well, I guess it suits me, fiery wench that I am. :)


And now, just for the fun of it, I decided to take the one for boys and the results are equally... well, equal, really. They make a fascinating duality study, and pretty accurate. Wacky.







FIRE OF WATER. You are tolerant toward others and are good at easing tension. You make others feel calm and understood. You are patient in even difficult situations or with difficult people. You would make a good therapist or healer. Because of your accepting nature, you are able to have friends from all walks of life. People seek you out for advice because you always know what to do/say for the betterment of everyone involved.
Quiz
created by Polly Snodgrass.