Wednesday, May 21, 2003

I had meant to enter a couple of posts before now, but for some reason, I just never managed to get around to it. I chalk it up to both business and stress-induced procrastination.

Last night was the final episode of Buffy, the Vampire Slayer and I have to say I was somewhat disappointed. I had hoped to be moved to tears, but I really wasn't. It had some excellent moments, including a very funny D&D moment, and some nice Scooby Gang stuff, as well as a good, strong message, but it probably could have benefited from being two hours long and a little more full of classic Buffy goodness. Rumour is, there's a new spin-off in the works, and one has to wonder who will be in it and who won't.





Which flock do you follow?

this quiz was made by alanna


You are a -
Geek Sheep!
you're one l33t g33|< 5|-|33p! No one understands a word you're saying, but you don't care. Bespectacled geek by day, fearsome DND warrior by night! Geek power ;)


On the cat front: Yo-yo escapades. That would make a good name for a band, I think. Well, if Pinstripe Truck fails, I'll reform and be Yo-yo Escapades. Or, maybe that will be my first album title. Anyway, I have discovered that one, if not both, cats have been peeing on my suitcase in my closet. Both have been spotted going in and both have been spotted making stinky-smell faces upon leaving. My suitcase is now soaking in the shower in pinesol and water. I will clean the closet floor later. Tobe has been really pushing the limits of what's acceptable, but despite trying to kiss up to me, she's finding more time spent locked in Stew's room. I hope things go alright when I'm in Detroit next week.

I visited with Tracy on Monday, my best friend in the whole wide world, who is currently in TO, rather than Guelph. She's working at the mixed-practice in Stouffville and is doing such cool things as working on animal surgery. Keen. We hung out chez moi for a bit before heading downtown to do some window shopping. We enjoyed Queen St. to its maximum, or at least part of it, and went for dinner at Java House. It's been ages since I was there. I introduced her to bubble tea, which she enjoyed, and I did buy one tiny thing. I bought a fancy cap at a keen, cheap store in Chinatown, called In Shoes, recommended by my old friend, Irene.

Now go see the initiative implemented by the campaign regarding the little girl who was savagely murdered and disposed of in pieces on the island. It's pretty exciting and is quickly spreading beyond the control of those behind it. If you want to sign the petition, be aware that the server is being blasted by the incredible number of hits the site is getting.