Tuesday, April 15, 2003

It's a stunning day today. It's about 27 degrees right now, but without any sort of humidity, which is pretty sweet, with full sun and a gorgeous breeze. I'm celebrating this by wearing a skirt and teeshirt and I left my leather jacket at home in exchange for my denim.

Last night, I went to A&C's for dinner. Rick joined us and we enjoyed nummy chicken wings, onion rings and plenty o' salad. I noticed that Al avoided the bean salad that I brought *laugh*, but the rest of us enjoyed it. Rick grumped about missing the hockey game, which the Leafs won, by the way, but was sensible enough to not mention the game while we watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. By the time the flick was over, it was getting late and we didn't have time to enjoy the extra features. Next week, though, oh baby - Snape and Lucius... *passes out* *comes to* *looks around* *giggles with embarrasment*

I can be such a girl sometimes.

Anyway, tonight there is an informal campaign team meeting at a pub. Yes, I did say 'informal'. I think the plan is to avoid discussing work, if at all possible, and bond with each other. We'll see how that goes; I wonder if some of them can discuss anything other than work. There will be no staying out late, though, because of tomorrow's interview. I have to give myself time tonight to prepare for it as well as to get a decent amount of sleep.

Passover starts tomorrow night, too, so Willi and I will be going up to the Petes for a few days. I have to take some work with me, holiday or not, because I've got stuff needin' doing. I've also promised to repaint Richie's model because... well, frankly, it blows. He hadn't thought the horse would live through the first adventure and so he didn't bother to paint it nicely. So, I'm going to make it nice, since the horse (I think we named it Effervesence, or something) did, in fact, survive.