Wednesday, March 19, 2003

It has been confirmed ! Of course, I do not have commenting on this weblog, as I waste enough time in my day-to-day existence and certainly don't need to respond to people's comments... (I signed up for a comment service, and theoretically, I just have to insert the code, only I can't quite take the step for the above reason.) Anyway, I was greeted by a random, or at least semi-random email in my inbox. I shall reproduce it here. The weird interconnectedness thing is busy at work here, I guess, and that's what makes it neat:

Hi Maya,

I think we've met maybe once, my boyfriend Ryan went to high school with
you and Nick? At any rate, I read you entry about their wedding, and it's
pretty cool that they were married by father Massel... he and my dad went
to grade school together for a couple of years, and he's my youngest
brother's godfather.

Um, yeah, just a bit of randomness to brighten your day, I guess. :)

Jessica


Anyway, in other news, I took Rick for sushi last night, as it was a bit of an anniversary treat for us. I still haven't given him his gift, but hopefully, I'll get it to him by the end of the month. We'll see. I'm so insanely busy and poor.

I worked out some details for this weekend. I am showing art in the art auction at Ad-Astra this weekend. I'll be helping Nicole with her booth, too, so that will be fun. Hopefully, I'll actually manage to make some sales. That would be awesome. I know my work is good, so it's frustrating that people won't buy it. You know? Anyway, I keep trying and maybe this weekend will show a break-through.

One final thing, it seems that Nick is here for April, as well, since he hasn't actually found a place for real. He's looking, but there's nothing for sure at this point. This gives me more time to find a new roommate, or make plans for where I can go, though as we know, I don't want to move again. No sirree. There is a possibility that I could move into Megan's place, but only if the the woman who plans to take Rachel's room (Megan's sister) decides that she can't handle living with a smoker. I know I can live with Megan, and her place is so gorgeous that I can more than cope with living with a smoker again. We'll see. Otherwise, the offer stands with A&C which would mean my stuff would go into storage again. Time will tell.