Wednesday, December 11, 2002

My gosh, I am very tired. I feel like I never went to bed last night, rather than simply getting to bed later than usual. I had a very hard time getting up this morning, but in the end, I dragged myself out and made it in on time. I'm mostly packed, except for a few last things which will need rounding up.

Chris will be picking me up around 8:30pm and taking me to Megan's house. We'll chill and watch The West Wing and then sometime after 10pm, he'll drive me to the bus terminal. My bus is at 11:15 tonight and I'll arrive in Philly tomorrow around 2:20pm. I really hope I can get some sleep on the bus. Really. I need it.

I have to pick up my paintings at the framing place (I have no idea what it's called, I just know that it's quite affordable). I have enough in my account to do that, and then I will be all set. I'll pack them up carefully, putting one into my baggage and the other larger ones into my portfolio that I cleaned out especially for this event. I'm nervous, or excited, I'm not sure which, but mostly I'm just tired. I really don't want to have problems at customs... I want it to go nice and smoothly. I don't want to have problems about my bringing art across the border. I just want to sleep... sleeeep.... sleeeeeep...