Wednesday, December 04, 2002

And now for something completely different. Let's talk about me. Warning, this is going to be a vapid, self-centred post. But it makes good material with which to tease me.

Have you recently come into money and decided you wanted to buy me something for Christmas? Do you have very little money, but many other relatively poor friends with whom you could pool your resources? Here are some gift ideas:

In blue. Large will probably fit in that clingy way I like. Clingy. Geek. All girl.

Clock. Enough said.

Something about old cars and weird bumper stickers attracts me...

Whoa, enough WWDN. Such a geek am I.

Okay, other things:

It's not Waterhouse, it's Brom. Oh yeah.

You know that film I'm working on? Hey, how about this? I can't actually afford to subsidise the film, but maybe you can by buying this for me !

My gosh, this entire selfish list makes me out to be some sort of... I dunno... a geek, or something. Who'd of thought it.

Anyway, I'm sorry for this incredibly selfish post. I'll try to talk about something other than my wants in the next one. Really. You can look forward to my rant (no doubt) about an all-day union executive meeting that I'll be having from 9-5 tomorrow. Can you feel my excitement? I think I'll get paid for it, but eight hours? We have eight hours worth of discussion topics? Huh. Oh, and by the way... I am kicking some invitation-ass, or rather, this here invitation kicks ass. All ass. I'm thrilled with it. I hope Al and Carrie will be, too.