Friday, September 27, 2002

If and when I eventually have children, here is a list of names, thrown together out nowhere, that I will hopefully never call them. Names in bold represent names I detest. This list comes out of sheer boredom and if your name is on it, maybe for you I'll make an exception.

Crystal (or with a K), Todd, Ilia, Janet, Jane, Janice (or any other variants), Paula, Dalton, Roy, Gordon, Jake, Lyn (or any variant), Elaine, Courtney, Courtleigh, Caitlin, Jordan (spelling it with a G is fine), Ron, Wendy, Saul, Olive, Larry, Brad, Chad, Chaz (who thought that one up anyway?), Melinda, Alana, Frank, Ursula, Ainsley, Georgina, Harold, Nelly, Roger, Telly, Vince, Bernice, Abner, Mabel, Tammy.

Oh, hurray ! I can go home now. I'm the last of two people in the office... all the managment and supervisors disappeared some time ago. Now it's my turn.