Tuesday, August 27, 2002

Today, I had an interview (again) in New Media. It wasn't so smashing an interview as the last one, but hey, it's hard to blow the mind twice in a row. Afterall, it was the exact same people sitting in on the interview. It went alright. Hopefully, I'll get it.

Okay.

The guy I haven't seen since high school... Adam Lewis. He used to intimidate me and I had a memory of him as being over six feet tall and built like a house. He's like, I don't know, 5'9" max. And not scary. We figure it was because he was high all the time. Ya. That and the piercings. Piercings scared me back then. In truth, he's just a huggy-bear and he happened to have the booth beside Nicole and I.

Wow, that was a lame story.

Pirate cookies. VERY important. Not only are they full of oatmealy goodness and peanut butter (mmm, protein), but they can sustain a person through an entire day of hard work at a trade show. I know this because on Sunday, I had some crappy yogurt, a bite of cake (supplied by Nicole for my birthday) - and I do mean a bite, a coffee, a juice box, and six Pirate cookes. These cookies, single-handedly, saved my life. Or at least made the hunger pangs bearable. And they're tasty. Not just alright, but darned good. Thanks to Nicole for bringing them.

That's enough tonight. I'll finish the stories tomorrow. Now I'm tired.