Friday, March 01, 2002

Blink 182 again for me. I wonder if I'm ill, but lately, this juvenile punkpop has been making me bounce. I like to harmonise to it, mostly because it IS punkpop and pretty harmonic girly voices accompanying it is sort of silly. You know?

We had a group meeting with The Evil One today. Group meetings go more smoothly than pairs or solo ventures. He could at least -pretend- to listen to suggestions given by us, though. Geesh. He completely dismissed my knowledge of how the desk opperates, despite my having worked down on the floor for two years. Anyway, what do I know? I'm just a dumb girl.

Mark, Nicole's boyfriend/fiance guy is renting my car from me today. I'm totally paranoid that he's going to crash. I'm stupid, I know. He has a clean driving record and he'll be responsible. But I can't help it. I'm paranoid by nature, or something. I don't share well. He's moving house today, and renting vehicles is bloody expensive, as I would know, so it was hard to say no. It meant that Rick and I had to unload my fancy shelf/drawer sideboard thinger out of Scarlette last night, which after a long day at the store was something I didn't really want to be doing, but Rick was a help. And cornering is much smoother without the whole beast shuckling around in the trunk.

Derek had his birthday on the 27th, so to celebrate, I'm going to his place to watch anime and play video games. Hoowee ! too bad I forgot his card at the appartment.