Saturday, February 23, 2002

I am cold. So cold, in fact, that I held my hands over the toaster while I toasted my bread. Rick needs a space heater. He also needs shelves. But mostly, right this second, he needs a space heater. I'm wrapped in his comforter, sitting at his computer, while he's out doing his laundry.

I have a desperate need to do something. I'm bored out of my skull. And I feel sick. It's not a nice combination, really. The two feelings are at odds with each other. I have no money, so a movie is out of the question, and so is dinner, but I don't think I have any food back at A&C's place so it's not looking like a good eating night.

Tomorrow, I'm going to have to listen to the gold medal hockey game at work. Talk radio doesn't really go well with Heretic, but I don't think there's anything I can do. I can hardly schlep a television in there, can I? After work, I'm heading to Nicole's place for dinner and masque making. She's going to teach me how to make fancy masques for Sandra's wedding. That should be fun.