Tuesday, January 15, 2002

It's the crack of dawn - do you know where your children are? That's right, they're sitting at the Seneca Digital Media Centre having a poor time of it with their projects. After a most traumatic night spent almost entirely in bed (or the bathroom), I dragged myself out to school at 6:30am. Unfortunately, I can't make my render play smoothly in Premiere so I have no idea if the timing works. I suspect it doesn't.

There's no one here to help me, either, so I suppose I'll leave Alloisius' shoes the same colour as his body, and hope that by playing around on a different machine, I can get his timing right. Frankly, I'm almost too sick to care. I don't know how to work Premiere at all, actually. I can't think how I'm supposed to fade one still into another, and almost humourously, when I import the first 100 frames, which happen to go numerically from -100 to -1, they come in backward and I don't think there's a flip option.

Oh well. At least I'm not throwing up.