Tuesday, December 18, 2001

It's one of those days, you know? The sort that might never end. I'm at school, I've just eaten a thing of Booger King french fries, and amazingly, they weren't soggy, but that doesn't mean they were delicious...

Anyway, I completed Alloisius' lip synch earlier today and it's EXCELLENT. Unfortunately, I did not adequately make sure his model would function once bound to the skeleton... and, well, it doesn't. I'm now learning the amazing skill of faking it. Not a useless skill, actually, quite the opposite, but still frustrating. Daniele and I calculated how many hours I will likely have to put into this project, and we figured around 20-25, which means I'll be here for several more hours tonight, and I'll probably put in a 16 hour day on Thursday, too. Crap.

I'd put in some good work time tomorrow evening, as well, but heck, it's "Fellowship of the Ring" ! Gosh, that's exciting.

Hey, and in other news, a week from today, it's going to be Christmas. Now THAT is crazy. I never believed, when I was a kid, how adults always lamented the speed at which time flies. I believe it now. Yessir, I sure do. It's a little scary.