Tuesday, November 27, 2001

My head hurts and I'm not sure why, though it is supposed to rain later. Yay.

I had dinner with Nick last night, and it was good - sushi - and then he came over. I'm afraid we didn't do as much work as we ought to have, but whatever, I bleached out half my head and now I look harvesty. In fact, stick some Indian corn into it and some pinecones and an apple or two and I'd be the perfect ornament for any front door. Rick probably won't like it, because I'm partially blonde now, and he has a thing against blondes, but I'll turn it red soon enough.

Nick also got bleached and then looked even more like some 80s pop music king (or queen?) than he did before. He is thinking of growing his hair into a ska mohawk, which will look bizarre, I think, but probably cool.

I came to school late today, only to find the class watching 'Wallace and Gromit' short movies, so I don't feel too bad, though they're so delightful I sort of wish I'd seen more... not that I haven't seen it on television, or anything. And now I'm working on Alloisius' head - I've just converted it from NURBs to polys and am fixing up his isos and points. It's a little tedius, but it's nice to see his personality coming out. There isn't a lot of time left for me to work on him, but I figure, if I can get the model finished by Saturday, and the skeleton set-up by Tuesday next week, I'll be doing really good. I'm not sure how I'll do his clothing, but I'll probably keep it minimal. I'll have to figure out his cloak, which he'll have to throw off his shoulders, and the moving curtain behind him, but I'll work on those once he's all done. His stage set is pretty good right now, needs some work and playing with, but I'll pull this off.

I will. *grin* I hope Rick will understand that he's not going to see much of me until the campus closes for the holiday.

Hm, my headache has become nausea, too. This is unpleasant. Oh well. Back to work.