Thursday, November 15, 2001

I'm covered in hair ! Hah ! No, sillies, not my own hair, I'm covered in Nick's hair. Oh my God, that sounds wrong. Let me explain before you run off ! Please !

I cut Nick's hair tonight. It was getting all long and... well, long, for Nick's standards, anyway. Personally, it looked good, but who can argue with the owner of the head. I think the whole concept was begun when we were walking back to my house after eating (he now comes over in order to watch "West Wing" because it rocks) and we stopped quickly at Shoppers Drug Mart. I tried to find hair bleach of the sort that one mixes oneself, as it is infinitely cheaper (well, not infinitely but by several dollars), so as to make the red hair colour I was buying stand out so much more. Unfortunately, the store had no mix-it-yourself so I only picked out the red.

We got home and watched TV for a while and Becca dropped by and that was fun. She looks SO Yonge & Eglinton these days since that's where she's working now. See, she didn't grow up there, so she sees how wonderful and young and eligible the neighbourhood is, and I suppose I understand, but well... Meh. Anyway, we slashed ST:TNG again, because it's so easy, but not too badly because it's one of our favourite 'prime directive' episodes, "Who Watches the Watchers?" from the third season. **GEEK ALERT GEEK ALERT**

Then I cut his hair. Hah ! It was excellent, partially because I abandoned the comb in favour of my fingers, and I used slightly rusted paper scissors that did time in the kitchen. I didn't fuck it up, which is probably the most amazing thing ! In fact, he turned out to be a super music star from the '80s and has now redirected his creative resolve to turn Chickdrummer into a proper band. Well, at least for now. We slicked his hair up into spikey goodness and then I took photos. I promise that when they're developed, I'll figure out how to show them here.

Anyway, I ought to go shower now since I'm covered in Nick's hair and it's sort of itchy. And really blonde. He's SO blonde. It's sneaky hair; it gets places (like my panties - tee hee) and itches, but when I look for where it is, I can't see it. That's how blonde it is. Willi liked his hair a lot, too. She kept rolling in it and attacking it as it hit the floor. I did try laying newsprint down, but she attacked that too. Cats are so helpful.