Sunday, July 29, 2007

B:40 Gareth

I just got off the phone with Gareth. That may be one of the only good things about living eight time zones apart. When it's the middle of the night here and I need to talk to him (which doesn't actually happen that often), I usually can, because it's going on noon there. Anyway, we just managed to mostly talk about nothing for about forty minutes, which is why this post is a bit late. I wasn't going to get off the phone with my love, who I see every four to five months for only about two weeks at a time, just to blog, you know? I do have some priorities.

Anyway, I miss him a lot and hope I can see him sometime soon... but it just seems less and less likely that it will happen this summer. Oh money. I have promised him that when I leave Whitehorse, I will move closer to him, not farther away !