Saturday, July 28, 2007

B:13 Coffee

I love coffee.

When I was a child, I wanted to be like my mom and drink coffee, too. So, God love her, when I was about seven years old, she started making me coffee with my breakfast. She maintains that it was mostly milk at the time, but considering I never quite grew as tall as her near 6' height, I think it must have stunted my growth (I'm 5'10").

Starting my day without coffee is like, for some, not showering in the morning: I just don't function as well without it. For the record, I have my showers before bed at night because I'm not functional enough in the mornings and prefer to spend those extra ten minutes under the covers.

Back to the coffee. I'm not a big fan of the cafe latte, I much prefer a cafe au lait or cappuccino. I like my coffee dark roasted, even though there is less caffeine in it, because I love a rich taste.

I am currently enjoying my coffee very much.