Thursday, May 19, 2005

I promise to write a real entry about Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith very soon, but honestly, I have to see it again before I completely formulate my thoughts. Seeing it last night was almost ruined by a little bit of stupidity on the parts of Rick and myself (he waited OUTside the theatre for an hour, while I was pacing angrily INside - it's a big theatre, this is easily done). He got mad and threatened to go home and I told him he'd better not... and then we got over it, but not without some awkwardness first. But we were over it before the movie started, so I was free to love (or hate) it in my own way without outside emotions. At any rate, I was very pleased with the movie, satisfied after two less than spectacular prequels. This one isn't as strong as The Empire Strikes Back, but it's certainly the strongest of the prequels, and possibly better than Return of the Jedi (definitely NOT as cute). Sadly, my biggest complaint is about Hayden Christianson, he's really quite wooden. It's disappointing because everyone else actually manages to act, some of them quite well. He has facial expressions down, but seriously, the delivery of some of his lines left something to be desired.

That said, I'm totally going back to see it tomorrow, if I can. Also, I got interviewed after the movie by the CBC. I think I said some interesting things, but sadly, there was no way I was getting up at 6am to see if I made the morning show. *laugh*





What kind of Jedi are you?
LJ Username
Age
Sex
Dark Side Growth Potential - 15%






























Light Side Growth Potential - 90%






























Master's Name northbard
How likely you are to lose a limb - 42%






























Lightsaber Blade's color Green
Lightsaber Style normal Lightsaber
This fun quiz by neo_epyon - Taken 39161 Times.
New! Get Free Daily Horoscopes from Kwiz.Biz