Friday, January 23, 2004

Time for bed. I've had an enormously productive night. In a recent email I waxed about how strange it was, and yet also pleasurable, to have free time. I am currently without contracts, and frankly, this is not necessarily a bad thing. Anyway, I have all this time to putter around, read, play with the cats, snooze (not for a lack of it, but when other ideas fail), draw, write, etc. It feels quite alien to me after all those intense months leading up to the New Year. Extraordinary. Refreshing. Nice.

Tonight, aside from prepping for tom- er, today's interview, which was less practicing questions and more simply thinking about the stuff I'd like to say, I spent a lot of time overhauling parts of my site. I'm having a lot of trouble matching all the pages, as in the old format to the one I adopted last year - it requires a LOT of patience. In the meantime, I do other updating, for instance, my Prints and Commissions page, which I made way less confusing. All the updates can be found in my Portfolio. Ya, I do need to update the old stuff, but while I might have free time, I don't have THAT much of it.

Anyway, go have a look. I think things look much better now that I've fleshed out the graphic design pages. I added some other pieces and now, if I could just get around to scanning the government brochures I did, oh so long ago... Then it would be even better.