Monday, February 03, 2003

So, what have I been doing this weekend? Working. Yup, my life is ever full of fun and exciting ... work. Get used to the name, Adam G_______, for it will appear on a regular basis as it has over the last couple of weeks. This weekend, other than site sales at the ROM (today), I've pretty well done little more than work on the FYI, Adam's community association newsletter. Okay, I talked on the phone a bit tonight, to Rick, Becca, Mom, and to - no surprises here - Adam. Now, if my email would attach the files so that I could send them out, THAT would be nice.

There's a new development in my life. I'll be moving again, it seems. Nick does not want to renew the lease here, though we've come to a very amicable arrangement whereby we'll renew on a partial basis, giving me plenty of time to find a new place. I was just starting to really feel homey about this place, too. I've done a lot of moving in the past six years or so. First, in and out of residence, then in and out of Euclid, then into Manning, then into Al & Carrie's, then here... I'm frankly tired of it. The next place is going to serve as IT. I want to be able to like it, live on my own, and be darn happy there. Or at least not a victim to either roommate or landlord whims. I'm not mad at Nick, by the way, though I think maybe he thinks I am. I'm a little disappointed, sure. I thought we'd found a nice balance and I'd grown quite accustomed to having him as a fixed feature in my domestic life (the playstation 2 is a nice plus, as well). It hasn't all been milk and honey, but mostly, it's been pretty easy. C'est la vie, as they say.

Willi just walked into my room and yelled at me. This is not so unusual an activity, really, but I just thought I'd make note of this. I'm not sure when I last mentioned that I adore my cat, but I do, despite her kicking her litter (and sometimes her poops) out of her litter box. One accepts the bad with the good, you know? Anyway, she's gone again, waiting expectantly near her dish, no doubt. It's that time again.