Thursday, January 16, 2003

I am sick. Again. I wish I weren't, but I am. There you go. Anyway, I thought of something worth mentioning. The logo belonging to Lava Life (the internet dating thing) looks an awful lot like the double L in Allan chocolate. Coincidence? Easter is coming. When you find an Allan chocolate bunny for sale, you have a look and see if this was merely the product of a mildly feverish brain.

Willi is dead bored here. She spends a lot of time sleeping - on me, on my bed, on my pillow, on the couch. We tried having a wee game with her bouncy mouse, but she just didn't have the heart for it. I tried to spice her up a little with the catnip fish that Sandra made, but Willi didn't care. My poor cat is moping. Dare I say it? I believe that she misses Chester. She was never at a loss for things to do while at Mom's, that is for sure. I fully understand. I'd rather be at Mom's house, too. Unfortunately for my cat, she probably can't rationalise the whole thing, whereas I'm persuading myself that I have to be here. I do. Right?

So, anyway, I've decided that I am going to apply for the museum admin/curatorial programme at Fleming College. I'm also, as soon as I'm done with this round of Adam G________ stuff, going to send out my applications for internship positions at The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, as well as a couple of others. Tuesday will be the next chance I get to go to UofT in order to request my transcripts and to speak in person to my old art professors. In the mean time, I'll just keep on keeping on. This Saturday night I am attending 'An Evening with Adam G________' and will be borrowing Nick's camera for the event. I guess it means I won't be staying for the masquerade at Pandemonium, assuming I feel up to it. Whatever. Right now, I just don't care.