Thursday, October 24, 2002

In a pleasant moment of complete distraction, I decided to look up spider pictures on the 'net. Yep, it was definitely distracting, speaking as an arachnaphobe. I found this very nifty site that has some great information on it and especially enjoyed its unidentified spiders page. Then there was this other page about the spiders of the Dolomites, which wasn't terribly interesting, but it does sport some nice photos. My favourite is the top photograph of this page because it makes me smile. I mean, look at it's adorable face ! It's got its happy mask on. The whole reason I decided to waste time like this was because of the spider that was in my dream last night. I wanted to see if it was a real species. I'm still not sure, but I did see one spider that looked similar, at least in shape.