Wednesday, October 02, 2002

I think I'm going insane. I keep hearing things that aren't there. I could have sworn I heard a subway door chime, but since I work on the fourth floor of the museum, it seems rather unlikely, even if the ROM is above a station. It's a creepy feeling this sensation of dwindling sanity. They say that if you think you're nuts, you probably aren't. I'm counting on that.

Last night, I went over to Megan's house. It's in a bit of turmoil since she and Chris broke up and he was finishing up moving his stuff, and her other roommate, Chantal, gave notice, too. Megan's looked better. She's put on weight and is even paler than she usually is, but it was great to see her. We've missed each other very much, neither making much effort to hold up the friendship as each of us fought our seperate private battles. We watched Buffy, which rocked, and then a new show called Haunted, which didn't entirely suck and we'll watch again, and topped it off with Angel. If I'm not working to deadline next Tuesday, we're going to do it again.

Speaking of deadlines, at least the Imaging Centre got back to me. I'll deal with that tomorrow. I've grabbed the ROM book, Worlds to Explore, which sort of takes the reader through a vague tour of the different galleries. I've already marked four images I wouldn't mind using. Of course, having the final copy to work with would be nice. I think it's time for a phone call. On top of that Dawn wants costume designs. I'm going to explode. Scream. Flail about madly. Something dramatic to appropriately show how pulled I feel. If I could just get that copy ! Gar ! *mildly freaking out*