Thursday, August 01, 2002

Today, at Heretic, I choked so hard that I coughed up water and lung juice all over the floor. John (who happened to be there with Sandra) ran to my rescue as my choking didn't seem to want to let up, and I couldn't breathe and I couldn't talk. But, just as he was about to perform some heroics, I spluttered wetly, "I *cough* I'm *cough cough* I'm okay *hack hack cough*" It was actually quite frightening.

I applied for the other New Media job at the ROM. I'm quite excited. Hopefully there won't be a problem with me interviewing at the end of August. I hope, I hope, I hope. I have to call the HR representative and let her know that I'll be away and what my phone number there will be. Also, I got 30 prints each of "Waterloo" and "Kenobispotting" done at Kinkos for less than I thought it would cost. I feel secure that other printing needs will be met upon my return from the cottage.

Mark brought 'round the shirt Nicole made for me. Nuh ! So sexy ! I was going to wear it to the Reunion, or more specifically the Renn Fest, on Saturday, but I fear it will be a bit too hot. I may have to make do with wearing it tomorrow. The fabric is soft and light, but quite warm, but in an airconditioned pub, I should be fine. So, what will I wear to the fair on Saturday, you may ask (or you may not, but whatever). I'll be wearing the shirt that Sandra made for me - a lovely little number she calls the 'willow' shirt. The key characteristic are the dangly faerie bits that hang over the shoulder rather than sleeves. Mine is black with red danglies and it looks so cute ! They flip and flop when I hop about. Gah, at moments like this, I am such a girl.

Tomorrow is going to be a bit sad, as it's my last day at Heretic, but also keen ! The Reunion starts tomorrow night and I'll be there. With Rick, of course. Shortly after 11pm, I have to be at the airport to pick up Ben (my friend in Philly) who will be flying in for the Saturday, Sunday, Monday festivities. He'll be staying at my place tomorrow night and Saturday night. Also, on Saturday, Kelly will be crashing at my place as well, since she's being abandoned by her much less social boyfriend. Whee ! So much Reunion fun to be had. I hope I don't have a migraine or something.