Wednesday, May 29, 2002

Hey ho, whaddya know? I'm being trained to do new and exciting things at the ROM now. It's about bloody time. Anyway, it's kind of fun, though I keep making stupid mistakes - but I guess that's part of the process. Wilson's working upstairs now and that's a joy, because he's probably one of my all-time favourite site-sellers. He's just such a keener.

I'm dropping by A&C's to pick up the last of my junk, including my bedframe which will need to be dismantled. I can't hang around at their place though, well, not for too long, anyway, because I have to go home and send off my article to the Comp. Graely helped with some of it, including the topic, and by reading it over, which was very kind of her. I think it's a pretty good article, overall, though not as good as the one I wrote for the last issue. Meh, whatever.

Amazingly, I got a reply to one of my resume excursions. It's for a short film being shot from the end of June to the 2nd of July, in New York. I was horribly excited by the response. I say horribly, because the timeframe for the venture takes place exactly at the worst time for the jobs I currently work. With my mom's advice, I'll reply tonight, asking sensible questions about what will be required of me, any pay/expenses, etc. Before I say yes, I have to know what to expect. I don't think I can say yes, but, I must ask all the professionally important questions. Perhaps, in the future, I would be able to work with them on another project.