Friday, February 01, 2002

God help me, I've signed on for a second day a week at the ROM for the month of February, and probably March as well. Sadly, I never heard back from Larry about the TA thing, so, there's really nothing I can do about it. I'm about to become severely restricted in a financial sort of way because Seneca screwed up. When I got my loan, the school was supposed to withdraw my owing tuition before the money ever reached my bank account. Naturally, this did not happen, which means that a month and a half later, I get a letter saying I am overdue and pay IMMEDIATELY. Like it's my fault. Yeesh. At least I hung onto the money rather than fritter it away. I just knew something of this sort would happen.

Now I really can't quit this horrible job the way I'd intended to. Bah.

Al and Carrie's is a pretty good spot, if a little far from everything, like restaurants, and pizzarias and pubs and whatnot. Oh well. At least there's water pressure and heat - too much heat, perhaps, but heat nonetheless. I don't know if Nick has given his landlord notice yet, but as my body is still screaming about Wednesday's physical activities, I'm in no mood to move again just yet. Mid-March would be lovely. Anyway, I'll talk to him later, or when I retrieve my phone from Heretic where I left it yesterday.

What else, what else? Oh, well, I will write about my moving day adventures later tonight, hopefully from my own sweet computer (ahh, Natasha, how I do miss you...). Another adventure that is coming up will be me doing laundry at the appartment building tonight. Good clean fun. I'm not sure it's going to be fun, so let me rephrase that as 'good clean... clothes'.