Monday, January 28, 2002

Wow, I had no idea how much crap I have. You know, looking at three bookshelves that are crammed with books (hundreds of them) and toys of all description, it doesn't actually look like so much stuff, but I've already filled six milk crates, plus two carboard boxes of similar capacity (a bit more for each). I still have five shelves that need packing, plus the tops of the cases. I don't think I have enough boxes.

I have taken down all my art, to my horror, tearing the corner of my lovely Star Wars poster. I have a lot of stuff that isn't art still on my walls, like my calendar (well, it's of Monet so it's sort of art), my full length mirror, my hats, and a light sabre. I must be crazy. I need to learn how not to be a pack rat. This is insanity. And I've got a wicked headache. Everything seems a little too bright - a very bad sign.

As I pack, I'm downloading music from Morpheus and listening to my seven hour play list. It's still not that big, but it's not small either. Thai food is on its way, though at one point I did have lofty ideas about making a spectacular chicken soup that would sustain me for three days. Whoa, amazing timing. My food just arrived ! I'm going to eat it now.