Wednesday, January 16, 2002

Seventeen hours. That is how long I was at school yesterday. I got lots of practice helping people with their scenes, so, if I get to be a TA, I already think I won't suck. I ended up completely lighting one fellow's scene. Somehow, it's spread: Maya knows how to light. Anyway, this morning we watched all the demos, and you know, they're awesome. Some less so, but the amount of work that was put in, and the various talents that people have - it doesn't cease to amaze me. Mine held up, I suppose, though there were some utterly perfect reels that I will strive for. I have to clean up my DVC and take out the thank you because Dan doesn't want his name in it. I'll leave it on the other reels, since they're at home and I won't get the chance to change them. I don't care, I won't be applying anywhere with this particular reel anyway. This was my first, and it's special to me, even if it's not going out to the world at large.